top of page
Official Rules: "#funyogapose " Competition
1. The competition (“Contest”) is run by YOGi FUN whose registered office is situated at _______ (the “Promoter”).
2. To enter, entrants must take a photo and post it on their Instagram and Facebook, and must tag @yogiforkids (IG) @yoganfun (FB) and add the hashtag #funyogapose in their post (“Entry”).
3. Each entrant must:
a) be at least 21 years of age ; and
b) not be an Excluded Person (as defined below).
Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of the Promoter, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Contest, and immediate family members and persons of employees, officers, agents and directors of Promoter living in their same household ("Excluded Person(s)"), are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
4. The Contest entry period is from _____ 2021 at 00.01am GMT to _____2021 at 23.59pm GMT (“Contest Closing Date”) No entry received after that time will be considered.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the Contest Closing Date. All entries shall become the property of the Promoter, and their directors, officers, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies are not responsible for contacting entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
6. Each Entry will be rated by a panel of three (3) qualified judges selected by the Promoter using the following criteria: (i) originality of Entry and (ii) creativity of Entry (“Judging Criteria”). FIVE (5) Entries will be selected based on the Judging Criteria as the winners (“Winners”). In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken based entirely on the originality of the Entry, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. All decisions of the Promoter are final and binding. The Promoter will not enter into correspondence about the choice of Winner.
7. Winners will be contacted by the Promoter’s official Instagram / Facebook via private message before ____ 2021. The message will be sent to the same Instagram / Facebook account that the entrant used to enter the Contest. If any of the selected Winners do not meet all of the contract conditions, another entrant will be selected from the remaining eligible entries by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
8. Each winner will be entitled to receive a game gift bundle from the Promoter’s (https://www.yogi-fun.com) catalogue (subject to any availability and related restrictions applicable to the country in which you are accessing the Promoter’s catalogue and subject to Promoter’s General Terms and Conditions) up to a maximum retail value of $100. The winner will send the full address to the promoter. The Prize will be sent to the Winner one month from notice. The Promoter receive the full address from the winner
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to change these rules or terminate or cancel the Contest and/or these Official Rules at any time, at its sole discretion.
10. The Promoter excludes its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded. The Promoter accepts no liability in relation to an entrant's participation (or inability to participate) in this Contest, including without limitation any use made by any of the Winners of (or inability to use) their respective prizes, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to that general exclusion, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss of income, profits, sales or damage to reputation, incurred by any entrant. Further, and to the extent allowed under applicable law, Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Contest or by any technical, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Entries must be submitted by the named entrant and will be invalid if found to come from a third party. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Contest if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with these terms and conditions, has tampered with the operation of the Contest, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to The Promoter, the Contest, or any other entrant.
12. Entry to the Contest is conditional on acceptance of these Official Rules, any amendments to them and the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding in all respects.
13. By participating in the Contest, each participant is providing his/her personal data to the Promoter as data controller and acknowledges that the personal data an entrant provides will be used exclusively by the Promoter for the administration of the Contest and, where applicable, to deliver the Prize(s), based on the contractual relationship between you and the Promoter. Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties and subject to international transfer to territories outside the European Economic Area. You may exercise all your rights including the right to access, erasure, rectification, restriction, objection and data portability, as well as withdraw your consent at any time and free of charge. If you are selected as a Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available Winner’s list or as described in clause 15 below.
14. By entering the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph and/or image being used for publicity purposes in all media created or shared by Promoter in connection with the Contest, without payment or compensation.
15. Ownership of the pre-existing underlying intellectual property of the entrant remains the property of the entrant subject to Promoter’s rights to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, use, and exhibit an entry for the purpose of administering and promoting the Contest and for Promoter’s marketing and advertising purposes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant grants to Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable license to reprint, display, reproduce, perform, use, and exhibit (including the right to make derivative works of) the Entry and materials and information submitted on and in connection with the Contest or use or receipt of the Prize for any and all purposes in any medium. Each participating entrant hereby warrants that any Entry and other materials and information provided by entrant are original and do not violate or infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, and do not violate any rules or regulations. If the Entry or information or materials provided by entrant contain any material or elements that are not owned by entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, entrant represents he or she has obtained, prior to submission of the Entry and information or materials, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use and exploitation of the Entry and information and materials by Promoter in the manner set forth in the Official Rules without additional compensation. Entrant agrees that Promoter has the right to verify the ownership and originality of all Entries and that, upon Promoter’s request, entrant must submit a written copy of any release or permission entrant has received from a third party granting entrant the right to use such property. Entrant understands and acknowledges that in the event entrant’s ownership, rights and the originality of the Entry cannot be verified to the satisfaction of Promoter or is in any other way ineligible, Promoter may select an alternate Winner based on the same judging criteria.
16. Except where prohibited by law, this Contest and its Official Rules, and any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any Prize awarded and the enforceability of these Official Rules, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of the state of Israel.
bottom of page